The NFL Sunday Ticket, a subscription service that allows fans to watch live out-of-market football games on their television or streaming device, has recently made the move to YouTube TV. Here are eight things football fans should know about the partnership:
- The NFL Sunday Ticket will now be available on YouTube TV as a standalone subscription, in addition to being offered as an add-on for existing YouTube TV subscribers.
- The service will offer all the same features as it does on other platforms, including access to live out-of-market games, the RedZone Channel, and the ability to stream games on multiple devices.
- YouTube TV is offering a free trial of the NFL Sunday Ticket to new subscribers.
- The partnership is only available in the United States.
- The NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV will only be available on select devices, including Android phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, and Chromecast devices.
- The service will offer a variety of pricing options, including a season-long subscription or the option to purchase individual games.
- In addition to the NFL Sunday Ticket, YouTube TV also offers a range of other sports programming, including MLB, NBA, and NHL games.
- The move to YouTube TV marks the first time the NFL Sunday Ticket has been available on a streaming platform other than DirecTV.
Overall, the partnership between the NFL Sunday Ticket and YouTube TV is good news for football fans who are looking for more flexible and convenient ways to watch live games. With a range of pricing options and the ability to stream on multiple devices, the service is sure to be a hit with fans.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings